Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Jealousy

Woman: He is not faithful to me!

Socrates: Why do you think so?

Woman: I can see it in his eyes. Over the years I have learned to spot this. I can just tell. Every man's eyes look different when they are not faithful.

Socrates: How so?

Woman: The change color. Like leafs in the fall. The go from green to dark brown.

Socrates: How can the eyes change color? I have never seen this happen.

Woman: This is because you are a man. Woman see things differently.

Socrates: True.

Woman: I do not even want his love. I just want his eyes to never change color. Do you understand?

Socrates: No, not really.

Woman: Let me explain. A man is never happy. Not even when he tastes the truth or fulfils his desires. But a woman is always happy except when man makes her unhappy.

Socrates: Most women I met tell me that they are not happy.

Woman: You see! So this is true!

Socrates: Tell me more about this man you with.

Woman: He is tall, intelligent, sexy. He does not read GQ and does not smoke. Occasionally he gets drunk. He likes to dominate and loves having sex with me.

Socrates: You really love him, don't you?

Woman: I sure do. I love them all until they make me unhappy. Then I switch between love, hate and pills for 3 months. Then it all repeats.

Socrates: What are you looking for in a man?

Woman: I like a man who is tall, intelligent, sexy. The one who does not read GQ and does not smoke. It is okay if he occasionally gets drunk. Most importantly, I want a man who likes to dominate and loves having sex with me.

Socrates: You are joking, right?

Woman: Not at all.

Socrates: But you described exactly the man you are with now?

Woman: So?

Socrates: So you found a perfect man?

Woman: I did. But his eye color changed. I lost him.

Socrates: That's terrible. Has this ever happen to you before?

Woman: What?

Socrates: The perfect match.

Woman: Sure. Happens all the time. I do not date men who are not perfect for me.

Socrates: It must be hard to find them?

Woman: Not really, although lately it has been sort of hard.

Socrates: What if you are mistaken and this man you are with now is faithful?

Woman: Impossible. The eye color changed.

Socrates: Will you confront him?

Woman: No, I never do that.

Socrates: What are you going to do?

Woman: Nothing. Live, I guess. Look for the next perfect man.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home